- 17% Off[wc-ps tag="span"]
CompareTV Size : 55INCH - UPTV Technology : SmartTV Resolution : 4K
- New Slim Frame Design with Interchangeable Bezels
- Art Mode for Perfect Color Tone in Any Viewing Environment
- Real 4K Resolution with QLED Technology
- AI Upscaling: Enjoy Any Video Content in 4K Picture Quality
- Sold Out16% Off[wc-ps tag="span"]
CompareTV Resolution : 4KTV Size : 55INCH - UPTV Technology : Android
- Comfort Mode
- AQUOS original processor that enhance and ensure the viewing quality experience
- Thousands of applications to download and install such as VODs, Games, News, etc.
- Interact with your Android TV thru its built-in Voice Assistant using the remote control
- Flexible in Wi-Fi connection. Connect to 2.4GHz or 5GHz wi-fi signal
₱38,899.00CompareTV Size : 37INCH - 46INCHTV Technology : SmartTV Resolution : 4K
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- 4K X-Reality PRO
- Triluminos PRO
- HDMI Input: 4
- USB Port: 2
Among the many choices that you have for a brand-new and modern-day TV in the Philippines are those that are called “4K.” 4K TVs are called such because they reproduce video with horizontal display resolutions of almost 4000 pixels. The actual standard resolution of a 4K TV is 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is four times that of a 1080-pixel HD TV. A 4K TV can also play videos at a rate of either 60 new images per second or 120 new images per second. Lastly, 4K TVs support HDR technology, which allows viewers to experience a wide spectrum of colors on screen.
These are the qualities that give a 4K TV the edge when it comes to clarity of detail, sharpness, and color over other TVs. If you will be spending for your very first 4K TV, these are what will make your unit worth the money. You’ll find very reasonable prices for these items, however, in Savers Appliances’ Televisions – 4K section. Visit our store online or in person today, and purchase a new 4K TV for your home!
The term Ultra HD TV is reserved for televisions that can play in the high-quality video format of Ultra HD. The difference between HD and Ultra HD is that the latter can play video at a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Ultra HD TVs can also play video content at this resolution at a rate of 50 frames per second. This is up to four times the speed of HD. These qualities result in video with finer detail, crisper lines, and brighter colors.
For those who want a home theater-like experience when watching movies, TV, or content streamed from online, an Ultra HD TV is a great investment. This level of clarity and detail for video results in more immersive and enjoyable viewing. If you browse the Televisions – Ultra HD TV section here at Savers Appliances, it’s just a matter of choosing the brand and specs you want. Buy a topnotch Ultra HD TV that can fit where you choose to install it, in addition to playing your desired type of video content. Find the best deals today at Savers Appliances!